Our organization is looking for a VP Global Services capable of taking us to the next level as our growth is expanding exponentially in the maritime industry. The candidate will work alongside the CEO and other executive management – VP Operations, Business Development and CFO – to execute the company vision, put procedures and resources in place to promote scaling and optimize inefficient areas in the organization.
The VP of Global Services will lead and manage the operation and growth of Ecochlor’s Global Service Support and Chemical Supply Operations to meet the needs of a rapidly expanding vessel fleet. Additionally, the person will ensure and/or implement efficient processes to support the daily operations to provide Ecochlor customers the highest level of service and customer support. Growth is the critical factor at this point in the company’s development, so vision to the needs of the company, and its existing and potential customers are vital to success.
- Oversee the operations of the global service and chemical supply network to meet business goals and projections.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and other executive management to produce reports on company operations.
- Empower the operational team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Partner with other executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals.
- Measure and report on group operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
Job Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):
- Ability to inspire employees to live up to their potential and optimize their productivity.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset that translates into leadership skills.
- Skilled in organizational development, strategic planning and implementation.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Operations Management or similar areas.
- Ability to communicate vision to board of directors, other C-level officers and company employees.
Our ideal VP Global Services has at least 15 years of experience working with fast growing manufacturing and service organizations at all levels and have a strong understanding of the operational requirements and insights into how you can make things better. Significant experience in the management of resources within the global market, maritime and/or chemical industries is preferred.
Please send your resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org